IAD Autumn meeting abstracts
The abstract pathways for the IAD autumn meeting will open on Monday 25th July.
Please see information below regarding timelines and criteria.
Opening date – Monday 25th July
Closing date – Midnight Friday 19th August All abstracts must be submitted through the online pathway - late abstracts will not be accepted.
Successful candidates notified – Monday 5th September
Important information – please read carefully before submitting your abstract
The Autumn IAD has 2 abstract submission pathways.
« Back to Latest News
- The Rogers prize (clinical research) 250 word limit
- Case Presentations (clinical case/case series) 250 word limit
- The Rogers prize is awarded to the best oral presentation of clinical research. Abstracts submitted for the Rogers prize should include a statement outlining the aim of the study , the methods used , a factual summary of results and a conclusion including the clinical relevance of the research. Any abstracts that do not conform to this may be rejected by the scientific committee after the abstract submission deadline. Submitters please note that the Scientific Committee may receive more abstracts than can be accommodated and your understanding is appreciated. Please also note that, if successful, each individual presenter will only be allowed to present a maximum of 2 oral presentations at any one meeting.
- Case Presentation (Clinical case/case series). Successful abstracts submitted for the case presentation competition will be selected for oral presentation. Clinical research should not be submitted using this pathway.
- There is scope for a small number of poster presentations at the autumn meeting. Please indicate when submitting your abstract for either of the above pathways, if you wish for your abstract, to be considered for poster presentation if not selected for oral presentation.
- Late submissions after the deadline will not be considered.